Are you a current business owner or are you interested in starting a new business? At The Olmsted Law Group, business law is our of our main areas of practice. We offer business law advice to companies throughout Washington State, primarily to those in the greater Seattle area. A business attorney at The Olmsted Law Group can offer you a wide variety of business law services including:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) structuring and formation
- LLC operating agreements
- C-Corporation and S-Corporation structuring and formation
- C-Corporation and S-Corporation bylaws
- SCOR and Regulation D (Reg D) offerings
- Corporate and LLC yearly reports
- Contract drafting, contract review and contract enforcement
- Partnership and agency agreements
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Business dissolution
- Intellectual Property protection
At The Olmsted Law Group, we are proud to have represented companies ranging in size from sole proprietors to international corporations. We appreciate and treat all our business law clients the same, whether large or small. Whatever stage of business growth your business is in, we are more than happy to speak with you about your business and its legal needs.
If you are interested in speaking with a Seattle business attorney at The Olmsted Law Group, please contact us for a free initial consultation to see if would be able to help you.